Friday, October 12, 2012

Green Sparkly Things

My first proper manicure from my zoya polish that I bought from Qoo10!
From their website:
"Zoya Nail Polish is a nail polish free of toluene, formaldehyde, DBP (phthalates) and camphor. "

I have no idea what that really means but I am sure it all things good! Its even safe for use on pregnant ladies!
The polish went on really smooth and it was  breeze to paint with. It was like painting with liquid butter (if that makes sense?).
I also noticed that it did not really have that alcohol / chemical smell that other nail polish formula, yet it still dried as quick as the usual ones.


You will notice that I had a golden mess going on for the ring finger. Urgh, tried to be a smart ass and tried to apply some gold with cling wrap. SUPER FAIL.

The Zoya polish lasted for really long and it was completely chip free. Even though I used SV as the top coat, it showed very little shrinkage as compared when I use SV with OPI and ChinaGlaze.

LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment